Thursday, January 19, 2012

my shoulders are very angry

It's been a bit since I posted but I want to say my shoulders are very angry. They got angry because in PT they were abused instead of helped. I saw the doctor and said "they hurt my shoulders in PT, my shoulders are killing me, I had to go to work after PT and had to use the handicapped keys on my keyboard because I couldn't use my arms!" he asked "where did you go to PT" hah! "here!" boy he was quiet after that. I don't think it's wise to do 130 repetitions of intense exercises just because you think I need it. that's the trouble with going to different PTs, but I learned my lesson, I will only go to one certain PT if I go there for shoulder work again. The one that gives the antiinflammatory patches after treatment!

anyway, he gave me cortizone shots because he thought my rotator cuff areas were still infamed (yeah try playing air hockey with your daughter and your shoulder is constantly popping out of it's socket and hurts like hell). well no duh. this morning I feel the heat radiating out of them but no pain, which is good but holy crow are they ever angry at the world! they are radiating so much heat I could cook an egg on each of them. So the shots are working and hopefully will calm the inflammation. let's all hopefully have a good day, including my shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment