Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Year!

Has it really been over a week since I last blogged? Not a good start! But if I try to do one everyday, then I think it will become a "chore" rather than what I mean it to be -- my journey with arthritis, which on most days sucks. So who wants to listen everyday to "it sucks". Anyway, I was really excited because I have Rheumatoid Arthritis Guy on my facebook and I clicked that I liked something and now I was friended! So it's kind of cool, I'm working on my support networks. I don't think people I know firsthand are going to be very helpful, in fact, so many people just don't understand it, why bother. I'm just realizing how dysfunctional a history I come from. but I realize it's really just a very lonely place to be at, I mean who really cares? So I just live me life everyday feeling like there are thousands of hot pokers in me, who cares? So I have a little trouble walking some days, who cares? I'm sure if I only got away from the computer it would be so much better, right? yeah.

You can see I'm rambling but life is really rough for me, so I'm starting to lean toward people who are having problems instead of expecting people without these will understand, even if they are family. The problem is family wants to solve the problem, not just understand or listen. So I'm crossing over that place into the chronic illness and want to find people who are battling same kinds of issues, I think it's the only way I'll have some peace and/or acceptance.

Yet again the first time I met someone in a new chronic illness support group who had MS, she thought nutrition pretty much could take care of joint problems. So i guess everyone's a little bit ignorant at times.

I'm finishing up most likely with PT and OT but have to look into the wrist -- clunking alot, of course pain, and a cyst is appearing. Good old arthritis! my pal to the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment