Saturday, December 31, 2011

verklempt

I am. I really am. I am really wondering how many useful years I will have doing what I do now. I'm already having so much trouble using a computer. I've been a secretary for almost 30 years and am worried. So again I think about college. I can't keep thinking things will get easier. And I need to keep a job. But we already have a daughter in college yet I know this is really something very important I need to think about. I wish someone else really were as worried as I was.

1 comment:

  1. I have the same job worries. Things aren't getting any easier. Why is that? Shouldn't the Doctors make it easier for us? I don't know about you but I'm tired of PT and pills. It seems like it's the 'easy' answer. Throw a few months of PT and pills and hope you 'get better' or 'go away'. In the meantime it's us who suffer day in, day out with no real progress or change. And it seems the longer the issue the less sympathetic the job is too. Almost like 'you're not better yet'.

    Keep your head up Kari!

    ~ M

    ReplyDelete