Monday, December 26, 2011

just another arthritis blog

I'm being sarcastic here -- as I feel there aren't enough of them. The reason i'm here? To pour out my feelings of my life dealing with arthritis in multiple joints, last time I counted: over 10, around 14 if you get really technical and count my SI joints. It hasn't yet been decided if I have just all over OA or if there's an inflammatory component, I have injuries and a twisted pelvis leading to a twisted spine. This first post will be short, but there will be many many long ones. I believe it will be therapeutic and hopefully not a woe is me (well, sometimes), so here we go! More about me coming up in the next posts . . .

1 comment:

  1. That's exactly why I started my blog. Needed somewhere to come to.. to just let it all out! I hope you keep up with it. It can be helpful.

    ~ M

    ReplyDelete